My TBR list is getting a bit long, no doubt. Some things I keep waiting to find at library, and others, I’d like to buy but haven’t had the opportunity. Without further ado, in no specific order, Lilou’s TBR:
1. The Curious World of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly
I’ve read the first book in this series and haven’t gotten around to reading the next one.
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
So. My friend was reading this at school, and she recommended it. I thought, why not? And it’s got Hermione Granger (Emma Watson), Credence Barebone (Ezra Miller), and Percy Jackson (Logan Lermen).
3. Magnus Chase and the Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
Again, I’ve read the first and never got around to reading the next one.
4. National Geographic “Night Sky” by someone
This caught my eye somewhere. I’ve been interested in space for a while. When I was young I wanted to be an astronaut. So, I thought this book looked like a good idea.
5. National Geographic “Ultimate Ocean-pedia” by someone
I enjoy snorkeling. Need I further explain?
6. The Secret Keepers by Trenton Lee Stewart
I’ve read The Mysterious Benedict Society by Stewart and loved it. I only read the back of this book and I love it too. The blurb is here (quoted from Amazon, again):
“A magical watch
A string of secrets